Monday, January 25, 2010

QUOTE FOR YOUR PARKING STORY

Here is the information that I got from Greg Heinkel gjheinkel@knights.ucf.edu for the parking story. You can use this in your own stories.

Senior Greg Heinkel, 21, a humanities major, was sitting reading a book Monday in a quiet corner outside the administrative office in the Nicholson Communications Building. He had more than three hours to kill before his first class.

Heinkel said he has always arrived on campus early after hearing horror stories from other students about the problems of finding parking. To be sure of getting parking, he arrives on campus at 8 a.m. for an 11.30 a.m. class.

"I just sit here for several hours," he said, putting his history book to one side to discuss campus parking. "I work on my homework. It isn't too bad. I can get a lot done."

No comments:

Post a Comment